Connecting people with Christ and His Church on their faith journey
Has listening to Catholic radio changed your life?
If you enjoy listening to Catholic Radio and you believe in the mission to reach others for Christ through media, you are well on your way to becoming an Ambassador for Iowa Catholic Radio. Through this program, you help us advertise our wide range of events and introduce Catholic media to parishioners to help them fully live their faith.
Connect their parish with Iowa Catholic Radio.
Parish Ambassadors connect their parish to Iowa Catholic Radio, serve as a liaison to inform Iowa Catholic Radio of a parish need, and help Iowa Catholic Radio share its events with the parish.
Parish Ambassadors play a key role in reaching those who attend church but have yet to experience a personal relationship with Jesus and the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
Parish Ambassadors receive a special Iowa Catholic Radio Ambassador name tag to be worn when representing Iowa Catholic Radio. They are listed on our website; receive 1 ticket to the Dinner in December and are listed in its program; and will be acknowledged on the “Thank You Wall” in the new studio.
Western culture is predominantly a culture of the media. The desires, attitudes, and ideas that most people hold, even their religious and moral beliefs, are shaped in large part as a result of their choices of media consumption. Apart from the witness of personal holiness, Catholic radio offers the single most powerful means of evangelization and catechesis available to the Church today. The connection with Christ need not stop when the listener leaves Mass or is going about his or her daily life.
1. Attend an Event Kick-Off to learn more about the program and connect with other Iowa Catholic Radio Ambassadors.
2. Place events in the bulletin.
3. Provide a bulletin announcement when applicable.
4. Place the Iowa Catholic Radio brochure at each brochure location in the church and keep it filled.
5. Put a flyer up for each event.
6. Email or request an email to go out about the event.
7. Share with relevant church groups about events that Kit in with their social demographics.
8. Share with Iowa Catholic Radio any church event that is geared to the diocese so that Iowa Catholic Radio can announce it to their listeners.
The first step is to simply call Leslie Teeling at 515-202-3176 or email email@example.com.