The free Iowa Catholic Radio app! Listen anywhere, on your time.
Connecting people with Christ and His Church on their faith journey
Support Our Mission
Has listening to Catholic radio changed your life?
If you enjoy listening to Catholic radio and you believe in the mission to reach others for Christ through media, you are well on your way to becoming a Parish Ambassador for Iowa Catholic Radio. Through this club, you help us advertise our wide range of events while introducing fellow parishioners to Catholic media, helping others to fully understand and live out their faith.
Iowa Catholic Radio Parish Ambassadors' Club
Purpose of Parish Ambassadors
Parish Ambassadors connect their parish to Iowa Catholic Radio by helping us promote our events and keeping us informed of parish events that serve the missions of both Iowa Catholic Radio and the diocese.
Catholic Radio Advocacy
Parish Ambassadors play a key role in reaching those who attend church but have yet to experience a personal relationship with Jesus and the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
Western culture is predominantly a culture of the media. The desires, attitudes, and ideas that most people hold, even their religious and moral beliefs, are shaped in large part as a result of their choices of media consumption. Apart from the witness of personal holiness, Catholic radio offers the single most powerful means of evangelization and catechesis available to the Church today.
Parish Ambassadors receive a special Iowa Catholic Radio Ambassador name tag to be worn when representing Iowa Catholic Radio. They are listed on our website; receive 1 ticket to the Dinner in December; and will be acknowledged on the “Thank You Wall” in the new studio.
1. Attend an Event Kick-Off to learn more about the program and connect with other Iowa Catholic Radio Ambassadors.
2. Personally submit our event notices to your parish office for inclusion in the weekly bulletin or as a special email announcement.
3. Place and maintain a supply of Iowa Catholic Radio brochures, flyers, or posters in display areas at your parish.
4. Help the various parish groups find events that serve their unique members and mission.
5. Inform Iowa Catholic Radio of any church event that complements the mission of the diocese and can be promoted to our listeners.
The first step is to simply call Leslie Teeling at 515-202-3176 or email email@example.com!
Sign up for e-news!