sign up for e-news
The free Iowa Catholic Radio app! Listen anywhere, on your time.
Connecting people with Christ and His Church on their faith journey
support our mission
Has listening to Catholic radio changed your life?
If you enjoy listening to Catholic radio and you believe in the mission to reach others for Christ through media, you are well on your way to becoming a Parish Ambassador for Iowa Catholic Radio. Through this club, you help us advertise our wide range of events while introducing fellow parishioners to Catholic media, helping others to fully understand and live out their faith.
Iowa Catholic Radio Parish Ambassadors' Club
Purpose of Parish Ambassadors
Parish Ambassadors connect their parish to Iowa Catholic Radio by helping us promote our events and keeping us informed of parish events that serve the missions of both Iowa Catholic Radio and the diocese.
Catholic Radio Advocacy
Parish Ambassadors play a key role in helping Iowa Catholic Radio reach those who attend church but have yet to experience a personal relationship with Jesus and the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
The desires, attitudes, and ideas that most people hold, even their religious and moral beliefs, are shaped in large part as a result of their choices of media consumption. Apart from the witness of personal holiness, Catholic radio offers the single most powerful means of evangelization and catechesis available to the Church today.
What Ambassadors Receive
Parish Ambassadors receive a ticket to Iowa Catholic Radio’s Dinner in December and a special nametag to be worn whenever representing the station.
1) Attend an Event Kick-Off to learn more about the club and connect with other Iowa Catholic Radio Ambassadors.
2) Personally submit our event notices to your parish office for inclusion in the weekly bulletin or as a special email announcement.
3) Place and maintain a supply of Iowa Catholic Radio brochures, flyers, or posters in display areas at your parish.
4) Help the various parish groups find events that serve their unique members and mission.
5) Inform Iowa Catholic Radio of any parish event that serves the mission of Iowa Catholic Radio and the diocese, and that can be promoted to our listeners.
Become an Iowa Catholic Radio Parish Ambassador
To discuss being our connection at your parish, call Leslie Teeling at 515-202-3176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.